Sunday, March 20, 2011

The credit score is probably not as high as could be.


All complaints about our credit problems, if you have a credit account 550 and not know the best secured credit card to get, or if you have a 750 and still can not qualify for that coveted American Express card.

Watch the report and locate the area with negative information. This page or section can be called "stock" or can be called "potentially negative items." Use the online settlement system to open a dispute online for each item that is not correct. The agency will try to verify each item. If you can not see then the articles will be deleted. This technique will not get rid of all its negatives, but if you have any that are old, incorrect or simply not yours to be eliminated, making your credit score to rise.

I have about $ 7,000 in credit card debt I've acquired over the last 4 years of college. Now I am a graduate, can not find a decent job and return to graduate school. I'm having trouble even paying the minimum, and I wondered if my consolidated debt if this affect my credit score. Oh yeah and I owe $ 30,000 in student loans, but those who have already been consolidated.

Do not make additional charges on the card. As soon as the debt has been paid to cancel their credit cards. Once you're in the green take a credit card with favorable terms, and be careful with him. Make sure you do not charge more on the card you can afford to pay.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP